1. ALL BOOTHS:Will be a 10' x 10' metal-framed canopy-covered booth, including vinyl sides and back will be provided by a Canopy/Tent Supplier and is included in your basic fee. 10’ X 20’ Booths available for an additional fee. Vendors must supply their own props, lighting & equipment. Please notify if electrical connection is required.An electrical fee of $15.00 has been included.
2. A COMMERCIAL QUALITY SIGN that identifies the booth occupant, product or purpose. Signs can be homemade.
3. ALL BOOTH/EXHIBITOR locations will be assigned by WestFest. The WestFest Committee reserves the right to reject any Booth Application and/or make booth assignment modifications as necessary, and/or revoke permission at any time. To keep type of booth offerings at appropriate mix, the West Fest Committee will try to keep a percentage of 50% minimum for the Crafters/Artisans Booths. 25 % maximum for the Home Business Booths.25% maximum for the Professional/Commercial Booths.
4. A member of the STATE TAX COMMISSION will be on site the first day of West Fest to make sure that you are current with sales tax regulations and on file with them. 5. NO SMOKING is permitted in booths. 6.BOOTH SUPPORTS MAY NOT BE REMOVED OR ALTERED even if two or more connecting booths are used by the same vendor. 7.MERCHANDISE must be displayed without encroaching into any other vendor’s booth space.Merchandise may not be displayed beyond three feet directly in front of the booth, nor be displayed at a height that would obstruct visual access to adjacent booths.
8.ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE ILLEGAL IN THE PARK.Do not bring personal coolers containing any type of alcohol. 9.NO PETS will be allowed in the park. 10.YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SECURITY of your booth. You may sleep at the park if you wish; however, no tents or campers will be allowed on the lawn 11.ONLY ITEMS AUTHORIZEDand specified on the booth application form will be allowed. Prior approval for each booth item is necessary and a preview of such items is required.
12.ALL “GIVE AWAY” ITEMS will be subject to WestFest committee’s prior approval.
13. PARTICIPANTS MAY BE ALLOWED to drive vehicles on the lawn to facilitate booth set starting at Noon starting on Thursday.They must be off the premises 30 minutes prior to the Festival start times. However, after that time, no vehicles will be permitted back on the lawn until 11:00 p.m., Saturday (following the fireworks), for tear down. 14.NO REFUNDS will be given due to inclement weather conditions, noise attributed to the ongoing celebrations, dissatisfaction of booth location, or non-participation. 15.NO OBSCENE OR DISTASTEFUL MERCHANDISE will be permitted to be displayed. West Fest reserves the right to determine whether any merchandise being displayed is obscene or distasteful.
16. UTAH TAX COMMISSION: It is your responsibility to contact the Utah Tax Commission prior to the event. You will not be able to open your booth without compliance.
PLEASE DO NOT FAX APPLICATIONS Contact By Email To Check For Availability
WESTFEST P.O. Box 701052 West Valley City, Utah 84170 FAX: (801) 968-4546 WestFest International Is Staffed Completely By Community Volunteers West Valley City generously supports WestFest, however, WestFest is not a function or agency of West Valley City